Commercial Electricity and Natural Gas Account Manager
Resolve Energy Ltd provides energy procurement services to American businesses. As part of our continued growth we are seeking a Commercial Electricity and Natural Gas Account Manager who is intelligent, highly organised and driven, to work in our California headquarters. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a new and exciting challenge in an energetic, and fast paced sales environment with a company that is rapidly growing. Great opportunity for promotion for the right people.
- Calling new and existing business customers helping them secure the best possible energy contracts for their business.
- Manage and grow your own portfolio of clients.
- Liaise with our own in house administration team and suppliers to ensure the processes are dealt with efficiently.
- Generate new business via telesales.
- Achieve sales and efficiency targets.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 1 year’s telesales experience.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Able to influence and build relationships.
- High levels of self-motivation.
- History of achieving sales targets.
- Experience of using Microsoft office software packages & excellent keyboard skills.
- Experience of consistently achieving KPI’s and company standards.
- Technically proficient and organised in using CRM systems.
- Highly organised
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well-presented and polished
- Hard working and punctual
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Articulate and outgoing
- A winner
- Completely uncapped commission.
- Hours of work 9:00 – 17:00 (Mon – Fri).
- 20 days’ holiday per year.
- Exclusive modern offices.
- Huge monthly, quarterly and annual incentives.
- Regular out of office team building days.
- Great opportunity for promotion in a rapidly growing company.
YOUR APPLICATION If you feel you have what it takes to join our successful organisation, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please forward your resume to [email protected]
- Resume detailing your work and education history.
- Cover letter explaining why you feel you would be suitable.
The selection process will include a telephone interview and if selected a face to face interview and some basic skill assessments.