Take the lead in the race to Net Zero
After assisting our clients over the years with supplying green tariffs, energy efficiency and installing EV chargers, Resolve Energy has now developed a complete net zero service ready for your organisation to use.
Let us work with you to develop your carbon management pathway, manage and reduce emissions, improve your bottom line and gain a competitive market advantage by becoming a sustainable, net zero business.
Resolve Net Zero service
Our Net Zero service will help your business to:
Calculate and benchmark carbon emissions
Develop a Net Zero pathway with targeted solutions
Implement and install the solutions
Monitor results, receive accreditation for your progress and support with further savings
Why become Net Zero?
By 2050 the UK Government has pledged that the country’s carbon emissions will be ‘net zero’ and has also encouraged small businesses to reduce their emissions in half by 2030.
As well as being influenced from stakeholder and consumer pressure, companies already committed to achieving Net Zero by 2030 are encouraging other businesses to do so as part of their supply chain policy and Carbon Reduction Plan. These companies understand that it:
- Tackles climate change – people now want to understand their impact and reduce their carbon footprint
- Makes smart business sense – achieves financial stability, improves resource efficiency and mitigate future risks
- Meets client requirements – increasing supply chain pressures as customers are require improved carbon reductions
- Meets legislative compliance – achieves carbon reductions through a Net Zero Carbon Reduction Plan
- Attracts and retains top talent – people want to work for a company that is seen as making a difference and being responsible
- Ultimately makes them a market leader – gives themselves a competitive market advantage
“The UK Government is encouraging small businesses to reduce their emissions in half by 2030.”
Our Net Zero service
By using our Net Zero service, we will:
- Put your business onto a carbon management pathway, providing you with the tools to measure and report your emissions and target your savings
- Supply green energy tariffs
- Fit and supply EV chargers and electric vehicles to reduce business emissions
- Identify and implement energy efficiency measures
- Identify and install renewable energy generation and power storage
- Manage waste streams and water use for maximum efficiencies
- Support with applying for funding and fully financed schemes to achieve full savings potential
- Offset carbon emissions or trade carbon credits through verified schemes
- Provide employee education and engagement to support strategy buy-in
- Ensure your organisation adheres to the latest environmental legislation and develop your ESG policy
- Support verification of your company in achieving international and environmental standards, and ultimately
- Lead you in becoming Net Zero.
What our Net Zero experts have to say
27th Feb 2024
VO: A game-changer for manufactures
In today's industrial landscape, energy efficiency has taken centre stage. Manufacturers are constantly seeking ways to lower their energy consumption, not only to minimise their environmental footprint but also to reduce operating expenses and maintain a competitive advantage. One innovative technology that's emerging as a potential game-changer in this pursuit is voltage optimisation. What is Voltage Optimisation?...Continue reading
21st Feb 2024
Businesses gain easier rooftop access
In a significant move towards a greener future, the government has announced reforms aimed at simplifying the process for businesses to install solar panels on their rooftops.These changes address long-standing challenges and are expected to accelerate the adoption of renewable energy across the commercial sector. Previously, businesses faced hurdles in the form of lengthy and costly planning permission processes,...Continue reading
15th Feb 2024
What is a voltage optimiser?
Ever wonder why your electricity bill seems higher than your energy consumption suggests? The culprit might bevoltage fluctuations. The national grid provides electricity supply at a set voltage, but your building may have variations that waste energy. A voltage optimiser is a device that ensures your equipment gets the right voltage for best performance and cost savings. With a voltage reduction your business...Continue reading